31 Dec 2015 New Year Recomendations
1. You are responsible for the direction of you and your family. Now is the time to revisit your life goals, your purpose, and your innermost driving force as the trick is leading a life that is consistent with your core values and beliefs. Are you satisfied that you are remaining faithful to your best self?
2. If you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll never get there! Think about what you want to do yourself and within your family. Write it down and make a clearly defined Strategic Objective, everything you want to happen for you and your family. Push for them threw out the year.
3. Budget Budget Budget. Budgeting requires you to think about your basic objectives, bills and resources on a regular basis. It keeps you current with what’s really going on. It’s critical that you establish a budget for next year. You could even plan quarterly budgets, to allow for a more detailed view of your revenues and spending.
4. Work on your time management. Once you have children, time pretty much slips out the window. If you don’t grab time by the minute you can easily have 15 slip through the cracks. Make it a point to be at places early as the best practice is to be early than late. Build a calendar (all phones have great calendars), booking appointments and times during the year you should accomplish certain new goals. Make an effort to book and confirm your meeting schedule through at least the first quarter of the New Year.
5. Create a to-do list for the first week of January. Taking the first step is often the hardest. So why not start now with a to-do list for the first week. It will get easier as the weeks go by.